2013年3月29日星期五

Vegetable Cutting Machine



The device is a your good friends to help you cut vegetable instantly and good,they are able to cut cabbage,coriander,spinach ,water spinach , leaf mustard, pickled cabbage ,green vegetables,fragrant-flowered garlic,big young wheat, bamboo shoots ,cowpea ,aloe ,etc .stem and leaf stem materials and cuts into the section and the laminated form .Korean vegetable(cabbage),cutting and slicing shapes and so on vegetable similar to colza ,blue red pepper .the onion cuts the circle and so on .
  I do not know in the moment times, how many young people can cooking, the first step of the process is cutting vegetable.if you don’t be careful, you may cut your fingers. I once call of my friend one day. He always cooking by himself,we al know that he can do a good dishes,that day  we go together to the farm market,so many product in here,chiken, duck,goose, pork,beaf ,fish,and lots of vegetables.at last we purchased carrots,meat, and fish.
   We came back and enter the kitchen,he began the cooking,I detected that he can cut the carrot skillfully,I admire him very much, I ever cut the vegetable by myself,the result slice is very thick, and ugly. my hand is very dull .so I have to do it with a vegetable cutting machine. The  device is a delicate tool I can  with to cut the vegetable fastly and easily,but I can not perceive the happy process of cutting like my friend, the machine bring us convenience the same time make us lose a lot.
  Let us tell you how he skill the fish,the first step he hit the fish dead,so the fish dead,then shed the skin accomplished,then split the body pick out the viscera,and cut the meat off.so if you will say it is so easy. But I will tell you that,even the simple thing you can make it seemed enjoyable.
   So still that remarks,technology bring us convenience but they take us many away.

1 条评论:

  1. Nice Blog about Food Processing Equipment Manufacturers in India!!. We ABC Engineering also manufacture, supply and export Food Processing Machines all over the world.

    回复删除