2013年4月25日星期四

A dog named “Tang Can”




   After i just finished college,I temporarily resided with my pal,I appreciated on that day he

assisted me pick my luggages in to the  room ,A large strong yellow dog waiting the doorway,he appears

friend and exciting ,but he didn’t know me .my pal explained his title is “tang can”.the host is

his roommate &friend.

    Tang can can be a good dog,whenever we departed work ,he always watch for us through the door.when

i was watching television he'll sleep near us silently.his host always introduced him food when she came

home everyday.And each mid-day he'd be got for any walking ,this is actually the most enjoyable

time per day to him.I still appreciated eventually is Saturday ,my friend's roommate gone home ,just

me in your home .And So I was glad to consider him out,many people saw me having a so large dog,appears incredible,

However,it was my very first time to consider a so large and energetic dog out.I my deep heart,I had been

 scared of him.,n situation of I drag him with strong energy,he'd attack me.but he always friend in my experience.

using the time passes I love him increasingly more .

How time marches on,the summer time passed by and also the Fall came,and also the temperature goes cooler and cooler.

Eventually ,after i was watching television ,his host was hearing music in her own room,Tang Can Creeped beside  me.All of a sudden,I smelled a really strange smell.after i look lower I discovered you will find some dirty liquid matter,  obversely,you will find from his stomach.I knocked the doorway told the problem to her.she explained irritatedly.:"just    a few days before ,exactly the same situation happened."then beside me washed the ground.

 I removed out within 72 hours,my pal saw me off ,Tang Can was through the door swaying his tail over and over.

appears to leave behind me.

    Eventually I known as on the friend ,I discovered his dog was over sleeping a fragile pet bag,I requested my pal the

situation concerning the bag,then when I came home hurried purchased a same Pet Dog Sleeping Nest for Tang Can.One

 month latter My friend’s roommate sent a E-mail in my experience which contained an image:Tang Can was over sleeping the bag in satisfied way.she explained they've

 leaved there ,the bag is vey helpful ,which bad damn matter no more happened anymore......

    I had been very touched,the connection between individual become lighter and lighter.Most likely the pet is

another creature to order our friend heart,most likely take care of your pet more,the sun's rays over our mind will better.

没有评论:

发表评论